Did anyone else notice all the random cats running around the tower in this issue?
[Avengers Annual 01]
Zodiac Expressions of Sadness
- Aries: Rage, impulsivity and failure to get worked up about the things they normally do, oppositional but with less verve and energy
- Taurus: Isolation, binge eating and lethargy, a sense of 'me against the world', less patience, easier to enrage
- Gemini: Silence, nerves, over thinking, easily distractible and seems 'elsewhere'; they are fairly intolerable to sadness they tend to detach/dissociate from feelings after a short while
- Cancer: Teariness, neediness, isolation, binge eating, crying after insignificant events, stomach aches, a feeling of separation from everyone around them
- Leo: Obvious displays of stress, they become like a wound up string and as if they are on the brink of a nervous break down. Short tempered and needy (only around close friends/family) and become martyred
- Virgo: Isolation, heightened compulsions (cleaning, washing hands more etc;), unresponsive in conversations, at time blunt and more oppositional
- Libra: General feeling of instability/moodiness, reduced urge to socialize/be with friends, hopelessness, a feeling of being disliked/rejected by everyone, you can sense them 'trying' to be happy and keep composed
- Scorpio: Isolation, opposition, hostility and violent mood swings. Intense melancholy with at times delusions and paranoia. Thoughts even scary to them, a sense of 'me against the world'.
- Sagittarius: Lethargy, escapism (substance use etc;), uncharacteristically more serious and tense, less tolerance, feelings of worry when thinking into the future
- Capricorn: Demotivation, lethargy, hopelessness, over thinking, they seem tense and 'overly alert', hyper vigilant, force themselves to 'go through the motions', nothing impresses them
- Aquarius: Uneasy, harder to 'reach'; as if they are far away. Silence, isolation, detachment, even though they try to appear happy. Distractible
- Pisces: Teariness, anxiety, isolation, when they feel sadness they tend to feel 'all at once', nerves, obsessive/ruminating thinking, remembering everything bad that ever happened to them, crying over insignificant events
I am sorry for I have gone too far.
“Stiles… what is this?” Derek stared with suspicion, annoyance tugging at his brows, at the collage on Stiles’ wall. It had been hidden behind a movie poster that had fallen while Stiles was sitting at his desk doing homework and Derek was lying on the bed reading. Derek had gotten up to pick it up when Stiles didn’t budge from his seat – headphones still covering his ears – but when he reached down, he noticed what was on the wall and promptly stepped back to pull the headphones abruptly off Stiles’ head.
Stiles didn’t have much chance to protest when he was faced with the wall and Derek’s… unhappy eyebrows. “Um… it’s a- research?”
“Taking pictures of my expressions?”
“…Of which you have a beautiful array of?”
Stiles pursed his lips together guiltily, “This was before we started… well… before we started. I research dude! It’s what I do. And you were so damn hard to figure out with these barely noticeable changes in your facial expressions. I had to decipher exactly how you felt. I knew there was something else beneath all that scruff and scowl and sarcasm. The three S’s…. huh. I should add that to the equation!”
Derek grabbed Stiles hand before he could lean forward and write anything on the papers on the wall. Stiles glanced up, confused but Derek merely smirked down at him, “I think you have enough research by now Stiles.”
Stiles’ beamed, licking his lips slowly, not missing how Derek’s eyes flicked down to watch. “Oh I dunno… I could do with some more experimentation.”
“Yeah, I haven’t photographed your O-face yet,” the wicked grin spread across his lips and Derek chuckled, bending down and getting closer to Stiles until Derek’s hands clasped the arms of the swivel desk chair and… rolled it to slam against the wall. Stiles rocked back in surprise, opening his eyes to find Derek hovering over him, pinning him to the chair with his body but also with the lust in his eyes.
“Shit…” he gulped, but his body was more than ready, “do I have time to get my camera?”
Derek grinned, leaning in until he was all Stiles could see, “Next time.”